Brisbane Roar – Newcastle Jets Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Brisbane Roar 1-0 Newcastle Jets
Date: 20.03.2020 | Match at: 09:30 | League: AUSTRALIA: A-League – Round 24 | Tip: BTS – Yes | Odds: 1.55 | Bookie: Bet365
- With a 66.67% win-rate since the start of February (W4, D1, L1), Brisbane Roar will see Newcastle United Jets as mere prey. Half (two) of those four wins saw Brisbane’s decisive goal arrive beyond the hour mark, while they averaged 1.00 goals per-match in that period across those same four wins in that sequence.
- The same win-rate applies to their last six home games (W4, D2), while they also averaged 1.00 goals per-win inside the 61st-75th minute period within that run. Meanwhile, their only goals conceded across those four home wins both arrived inside the opening 15 minutes of the second half.
- Though facing a strong opponent, Newcastle travel in the wake of a six-match unbeaten run (W3, D3). A draw would not be catastrophic, and of the two draws therein not to end goalless, both saw the away team on the day ‘win’ the second half 1-0 after losing the first by the same scoreline.
- Newcastle’s recent four-point haul from their last two road trips represents a welcome break, with a run of five straight away defeats prior. A 60% majority (three) of those defeats produced an even-numbered margin of slaughter.
- Players to watch: Brisbane’s Scott McDonald has averaged 1.5 first-half goals across the Roar’s last two home wins, netting the decider between 31’-HT on both occasions.
- The decisive goal-scoring hero across both of Newcastle’s last two wins was Roy O’Donovan. The Irish forward also scored the decider in Newcaste’s last league visit here.
- Stat attack: Three of Brisbane’s last four home wins to yield a 2+ goal margin saw them win one half 2-0.
- Newcastle have averaged exactly 2.00 goals conceded beyond the hour mark across their last three away losses to produce a multi-goal margin.
- The visitors have won their last four A-League away H2Hs vs Brisbane, but with one half being drawn on three occasions.