Dynamo Brest – BATE Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Dynamo Brest 1-3 BATE
Date: 20.05.2020 | Match at: 17:00 | League: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 10 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31 | Bookie: Unibet
- Current league champions Dynamo Brest host BATE Borisov, just four days before the two sides are due to meet in the Belarusian Cup final. Dynamo boss Sergey Kovalchuk witnessed his team succumb to a fourth defeat in six league matches as they lost 2-1 to Energetik last time out (W2, L4), and their last three games have now featured over 2.5 match goals.
- Dynamo have conceded in all five of their home games this league campaign (W2, D1, L2), with both teams scoring in four. Furthermore, the hosts have scored exactly one goal in each of the last four home league H2Hs, with both teams scoring in all four meetings.
- After triumphing in a top of the table clash at home versus Slutsk last weekend (3-0), BATE have now won their last five competitive matches. They have also netted three or more goals in each of their last three victories.
- The visitors travel unbeaten in their previous 13 away league H2Hs (W9, D4), with both teams scoring in 61.54% of those matches. An exciting game looks on the cards then, as BATE have seen an average of 4.0 match goals per away league fixture this season, albeit both of their top-flight losses so far have come away.
- Players to watch: Dynamo’s Denis Laptev has scored two goals across his last three outings, with both goals arriving after half-time. Meanwhile, Igor Stasevich has netted in BATE’s last three games – he scored their second goal each time.
- Stat attack: BATE have been winning at both half-time and full-time in five of their last seven league matches.
- Dynamo have been drawing at half-time in five of their nine league games this season.
- The previous six competitive H2Hs saw a goal in the five minutes following half-time – five of those goals were netted in either the 48th or 49th minute.