Montenegro – Azerbaijan Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Montenegro 2-0 Azerbaijan
Date: 10.10.2020 | Match at: 14:00 | League: UEFA Nations League – League C – Round 3 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42 | Bookie: Unibet
- Montenegro left it until injury-time to rescue a 1-1 friendly draw with Latvia (October 7) and preserve a four-match unbeaten run (W3, D1). They netted exactly once after the 70th minute in each of their last three matches while their last seven competitive matches (W2, D1, L4 – excluding friendlies) saw one or both sides fail to score.
- It’s therefore notable that the only previous meeting between these two sides saw Montenegro win 2-0 at home, albeit in November 2010. Meanwhile, three of their last four home fixtures produced under 2.5 goals with the hosts picking up an average of just 1.17 yellow cards per game across their last six such matches.
- Azerbaijan’s 1-0 UEFA Nations League (UNL) win over Cyprus (Sept 8) snapped a run of four consecutive defeats and was their first victory in 11 competitive fixtures (D1, L9). However, not since October 2016, when they beat both San Marino and Norway via 1-0 scorelines, have they followed up one win with another.
- It’s now eight matches since Azerbaijan last drew an away game (W3, L5), with two of those three wins (and six of their last eight) coming via a one-goal margin. They returned mixed away results during their previous UNL campaign (W1, D1, L1), although those fixtures produced an average of three goals per game.
- Players to watch: Dino Islamović is yet to get off the mark for Montenegro but he could get another chance here after scoring six goals in his last six appearances for Rosenborg. Four goals therein came after the 75th minute.
- Ramil Sheydaev has netted in four of Azerbaijan’s last eight goalscoring games, completing his side’s scoring on each occasion and has struck in two of his last four matches for Sabah Baku.
- Hot streak: Azerbaijan have received at least three yellow cards in each of their last seven competitive fixtures.
|Head-to-head matches: MONTENEGRO – AZERBAIJAN|
|17.11.10||FI||Montenegro||Azerbaijan||2 : 0|