Kazakhstan – Albania Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Kazakhstan 0-0 Albania
Date: 11.10.2020 | Match at: 14:00 | League: UEFA Nations League – League C – Round 3 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.57 | Bookie: Unibet
- Kazakhstan’s 2-1 loss to Belarus last time out means their UEFA Nations League (UNL) group is one of the tightest so far, with all four teams on three points (W1, L1). Kazakhstan’s three historical UNL losses have now all produced a goalless first half and seen them concede exactly twice, whilst two saw the deciding goal arrive beyond the 80th minute.
- Incidentally, Kazakhstan have lost four of their last five competitive home games (W1, L4), including their last three by conceding exactly two goals. The last four games in that sequence produced under 1.5 first-half goals, with a 1-0 HT scoreline (either way) in three. Regardless, conceding first has been Kazakhstan’s downfall in three of those five fixtures (L3), although scoring first hasn’t always worked to their advantage either (W1, L1).
- A slow start looks likely as both previous H2Hs witnessed a goalless first half, before Albania went on to secure a one-goal margin of victory. However, Albania travel here with four losses across their last five UNL matches (W1, L4) each coming ‘to nil’. Furthermore, only one side has scored in their last six UNL matches (W2, L4) with a goalless first half witnessed in three.
- Interestingly, 2-0 has been the final scoreline in Albania’s three previous UNL away games (W1, L2), with the last goal arriving beyond the hour mark each time. Furthermore, they have lost the majority of their last eight competitive road trips (W3, L5), with seven of those seeing just one side score.
- Players to watch: With his next strike Baktiyar Zaynutdinov can become Kazakhstan’s all-time joint-third scorer. His two UNL career goals came before the 20th minute as his nation’s first scorer.
- Albania’s Rey Manaj has been the final match scorer with both his national goals.
- Hot stat: Twelve of Albania’s last 13 wins in designated away matches have come ‘to nil’.
|Head-to-head matches: KAZAKHSTAN – ALBANIA|
|03.09.05||WC||Albania||Kazakhstan||2 : 1|
|13.10.04||WC||Kazakhstan||Albania||0 : 1|