Burnley – Aston Villa Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Burnley 1-2 Aston Villa
Date: 01.01.2020 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 21 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: 1xbet
- The home side are unlikely to come out firing immediately, considering they have led at half-time in just two of their ten Premier League (PL) home games thus far. Interestingly, Burnley are yet to draw in the top flight at Turf Moor since February (W8, L9), and four of the ‘Clarets’ last five victories during that period saw all the match goals arrive inside one half.
- Scoring first could be a game decider in any case, as Burnley have won each of the five home league games in which they scored the opening goal this campaign. Encouragingly, they have also lost just one of the previous nine top-flight H2Hs (W3, D5).
- Aston Villa travel here on a six-game winless away run that has seen them concede at least twice on each occasion (D1, L5). They scored in half of those games though, and 60% of their away league fixtures this term have now seen both teams score.
- Unlike their hosts, the visitors start well and have been trailing at half-time just twice on their travels this PL campaign (HT: W3, D5, L2). That’s mainly due to conceding just one away goal in the opening half hour this league season, although a -10 goal difference in the final 30 minutes of away games shows their main weakness.
- Players to watch: Burnley’s top league scorer Chris Wood has scored six of his seven league strikes before the hour mark.
- Jack Grealish (ASV) has seen three of his five PL goals arrive within the 15 minutes either side of half-time.
- Stat attack: Each of Burnley’s last seven PL home wins have been accompanied by a clean sheet.
- Villa are yet to record a PL away clean sheet this term.
- Four of the last five top-flight H2Hs have featured a 1-0 scoreline at half-time either way.