Getafe – Real Madrid Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Getafe 0-3 Real Madrid
Date: 04.01.2020 | Match at: 16:00 | League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 19 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Though burdened with a record of: W1, D1, L3, as a betting outsider in La Liga (LL) home games since August 2018, Getafe open the 2020s having lost just once in their last eight league outings (W5, D2, L1). They netted 2.2 goals on-average per win during that sequence.
- Albeit against weaker opposition, Getafe are also unbeaten in five home league games (W4, D1). Despite all the wins coming by a 2+ goal margin, only one of those victories saw Getafe win both halves.
- Keeping a first-half cleansheet in their last seven league visits to Getafe, Real Madrid travel after four away wins from their last six road trips in all competitions (GF 11, GA 3). Real saw five of their last six goals scored during said wins fall within the 15-minute period either side of the hour mark.
- Home and away, Real are unbeaten in nine LL matches (W5, D4). Of the six games in that sequence not to end goalless, all saw Real score once beyond the hour mark from open play. In turn, the ‘Galacticos have gained a net average of 1.0 points from that period across the last three applicable league games.
- Players to watch: Ángel has averaged 1.0 goals across Getafe’s last five home league outings, with 80% of those coming beyond the hour mark.
- Real’s last two league games not to end goalless have each seen Karim Benzema net inside the final 15 minutes of play.
- Stat attack: Getafe have held Real to a second-half ‘draw’ in three of the last four league H2Hs.
- In 2018/19, the hosts took just one home point (from a possible nine), and one goal, against last season’s top three.
- Real’s last three away league wins have averaged 1.0 penalty goals per-match (either way).