Brescia – Lazio Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Brescia 1-2 Lazio
Date: 05.01.2020 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 18 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.58 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Brescia enter 2020 having won only once here in Serie A (SA) action this season (D1, L6), with the winner opening the scoring on the last five occasions. The first goal’s importance is redoubled by the fact that both teams have scored only once in Brescia’s last five SA home fixtures (W1, L4).
- Four of that aforementioned quintet produced over 2.5 goals, with 75% of Brescia’s eight SA home matches seeing at least three goals scored. Not just an entertaining watch recently, ‘Le Rondinelle’ are often good starters here, with six of their eight home league goals arriving before the break (75%).
- Visitors Lazio travel after winning five of their eight SA away matches this season (D1, L2), with the last four in a row ending 2-1 in their favour. Relevantly, there have been at least three goals scored in seven of Lazio’s eight league matches on the road this term, while 12 of Lazio’s last 16 competitive matches have seen both teams score (75%).
- Overall, 15 of Lazio’s previous 17 competitive fixtures have seen over 2.5 goals (W12, D2, L3). This does not always favour them though, with Lazio conceding before the break in each of their last eight matches not to see them keep a cleansheet.
- Players to watch: Mario Balotelli (BRE) is still seeking his first home league goal this season, with all his four strikes arriving on the road and after the break.
- Felipe Caicedo (LAZ) has scored the last goal of the match (in stoppage-time of the second half) in all last three SA matches where he has scored.
- Stat attack: Brescia have lost only one of their four SA matches (W2, D1) after the return of Eugenio Corini.
- Lazio’s win-rate as betting favourites in SA away games this term is 66.67%.
- Brescia have scored before the break only once in their last nine SA matches.