Schalke – B. Monchengladbach Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Schalke 2-0 B. Monchengladbach
Date: 17.01.2020 | Match at: 20:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 18 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.48 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Losers in only two of the last 23 home H2Hs (W14, D7), Schalke 04 are without a home defeat since August (W4, D4, L1). Said loss is the only home league game to see them concede first thus far, and Schalke have scored first in all home league games not to end goalless (W4, D3), doing so in the first half on five occasions.
- Conceding the opener is something Schalke have managed to avoid in six of their last seven Bundesliga games overall (W3, D3, L1). Even so, a quickfire start is unlikely, especially with the first 15 minutes of Schalke’s Bundesliga home games producing no goals at all.
- Borussia Mönchengladbach travel having shut out the opposition in their last two league games (W1, D1). However they are yet to lead at half-time in the last six (HT: D5, L1), and in fact, only 25% of Gladbach’s eight away league games have seen them score in both halves.
- Away from home, Gladbach have conceded first in four of eight games, going on to lose three of them (W1, L3). Troublingly for them, they are on a winless run of three away league games (D1, L2).
- Players to watch: Schalke’s Amine Harit has six league goals to his name too. Each has served to give or expand a lead for Schalke, with four coming after the 70th minute.
- Breel Embolo returns to his former club as Gladbach’s joint-best scorer. Five of his six league goals have come in second-half, with four arriving after the 70th minute.
- Stat attack: Schalke have won the first-half in four home league games, all with a 1-0 scoreline.
- Gladbach boast the best defence in the ‘away league’ table (seven goals conceded).
- Furthermore, the visitors have not conceded over 2.5 goals in any away league games this season.