QPR – Leeds Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
QPR 1-0 Leeds
Date: 18.01.2020 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 28 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.56 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Queens Park Rangers lost 3-1 in the last round at Brentford to register their fourth competitive match in a row with over 2.5 goals. They come into this fixture with the league’s most entertaining total goal average, standing at 3.56 per game, and only one side has seen more Championship games produce over 2.5 goals than QPR (19 games).
- The hosts have scored at least five goals in each of their last two competitive home games – yet the last time the ‘Hoops’ netted five or more goals in three consecutive home fixtures (in all competitions) was back in December 1930.
- Leeds United travel here winless in three competitive fixtures (D1, L2). Although they failed to score in each of their last two, the ‘Whites’ usually tight defence (0.85 average goals conceded per league game) remained intact until half-time, before conceding after the break in both games.
- The visitors possess a mixed record from the last four meetings in all competitions against QPR (W2, L2). Notably, Marcelo Bielsa’s men have failed to win their last two away H2Hs, losing by a margin of exactly one goal each time.
- Players to watch: QPR’s Nahki Wells has had a hand in 15 league goals this season (12 goals, three assists). He has scored against top-half opposition on three previous occasions this term.
- Jack Harrison (LUFC) got a goal and an assist in the reverse fixture. He’s scored against teams in the top half on four occasions this term.
- Stat attack: QPR have won four of the last five H2Hs held here, scoring first in all four victories.
- Leeds have won just one of their last 18 away league games in London (W1, D5, L12) – losing each of the last five in a row.
- Exactly one-third of Leeds’ matches have featured over 2.5 goals.