Atalanta – Spal Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Atalanta 1-2 Spal
Date: 20.01.2020 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 20 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Widely expected to win by a mile, Atalanta remain the best scoring team in the league with 49 goals (2.58 on average). On the topic of wins, eight of Atalanta’s ten league victories have seen them register over 2.5 goals, including the reverse fixture (3-2).
- It reads even better at home for ‘La Dea’, who possess the home league table’s highest average of 3.11 goals scored per-game. Atalanta have additionally won three consecutive home SA fixtures, with the last two ending 5-0.
- Spal travel after losing five of their last six SA matches, while scoring only 12 league goals (0.67 per game) to date. Additionally, the visitors have scored only four SA goals on the road this season, though all of them arrived inside their last four away matches. Spal won just one of those fixtures (W1, L3) regardless.
- Furthermore, Spal have seen 75% of their last four SA losses (home/away) accompanied by a scoring blank. This has contributed partly to their record as a betting outsider in SA away games this term (W1, D1, L8), which equates to a horrendous loss rate of 80% from such road trips.
- Players to watch: Atalanta defender Robin Gosens has found the net in two consecutive SA matches, already scoring six league goals in total.
- Ex-Atalanta forward Andrea Petagna has scored half (six) of all Spal’s league goals, netting in all three H2Hs since his move.
- Stat attack: One-third (three) of Atalanta’s nine home league matches have seen them score at least five goals.
- Atalanta have scored six of their ten goals in the last two home matches beyond the 59th minute.
- Four of Spal’s previous five SA H2Hs vs Atalanta have seen both teams score.