Bournemouth – Brighton Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bournemouth 3-1 Brighton
Date: 21.01.2020 | Match at: 20:30 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 24 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Bournemouth look in trouble as a run of four defeats ‘to nil’ in the Premier League (PL) has seen them drop into the relegation zone. All four defeats saw them trail at half-time, something they’ve now done a joint-league high ten times this PL campaign, losing on each occasion.
- At home, things don’t look much better, with the ‘Cherries’ currently enduring a five-game winless PL run (D1, L4). Just two of those games saw Bournemouth find the net, which is little surprise as their average of 0.91 goals scored per-PL home match is the league’s joint-lowest ahead of the round.
- Brighton & Hove Albion’s 1-1 draw with Aston Villa at the weekend extended their own PL winless run to three games (D2, L1), and made it five competitive games in a row to produce under 2.5 goals. Despite that, there could be goals at both ends – six of the ‘Seagulls’ last seven PL road trips saw both teams score.
- The visitors will look for a solid start considering they’ve won two of the three PL away games in which they were leading at half-time (L1), and lost all four in which they were trailing. However, it’s worth noting that Brighton are yet to score in the opening 15 minutes on the road this league campaign.
- Players to watch: Callum Wilson’s last four goals came after half-time – three were as Bournemouth’s last scorer. Meanwhile, Neal Maupay has been Brighton’s first goalscorer in four of the last six PL games he’s found the net.
- Stat attack: Three of Bournemouth’s last four competitive home fixtures saw a goal after the 80th minute.
- Brighton have netted the opener five times on the road this PL campaign, but have won just twice when doing so (D1, L2).
- Bournemouth are yet to score in the first or last 15 minutes of their PL home games this season.