Tottenham – Norwich Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Tottenham 2-1 Norwich
Date: 22.01.2020 | Match at: 20:30 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 24 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.44 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Tottenham Hotspur are without a Premier League (PL) win in four matches (D2, L2). Notably, José Mourinho’s men conceded the first goal in three of the games within that run, and also failed to find the back of the net in 75% of that quartet too.
- One positive for Tottenham is that they did at least manage to secure their first clean sheet in ten competitive matches on Saturday (0-0). Overall though, they have conceded a majority (eight) of their 11 home PL goals against in the first half of play so far this season.
- Saturday’s 1-0 victory over Bournemouth handed Norwich their first win in ten PL matches (W1, D4, L5). It also gave Daniel Farke’s men their first clean sheet in that period too. However, his side have still conceded an average of 1.96 goals per PL game, which is the highest average in the league.
- The ‘Canaries’ don’t boast the best PL record vs Spurs, winning just one of the previous seven H2H matches (W1, D3, L3). Notably, two of the last three meetings saw them trail 2-0 at half-time, and they have had a penalty given against them in each of the previous three H2H PL meetings.
- Players to watch: Revived force Dele Alli has scored (at least) a second-half goal in 60% of Tottenham’s last five PL home matches won/drawn.
- Norwich’s Teemu Pukki scored his tenth PL goal of the season on Saturday, and each of his previous two have come in the first half of play.
- Stat attack: Tottenham have been losing at half-time in each of their last three PL home games.
- However, ‘Spurs’ have scored exactly twice in the second half in each of their previous three PL home wins.
- Norwich have conceded the opening goal in eight of their 11 PL away matches.