Wolves – Liverpool Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Wolves 1-2 Liverpool
Date: 23.01.2020 | Match at: 21:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 24 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Wolverhampton Wanderers got back to winning ways in their last Premier League (PL) match, for their sole victory in four league matches (W1, D1, L2). It was the seventh time in eight PL fixtures involving Wolves to see both teams score, and the fifth time in the last seven that the result was either 2-1 or 3-2 to the victor on the day.
- Tough to beat, Wolves’ tally of five defeats so far is a joint league-low if excluding runaway leaders Liverpool. Furthermore, seven of Wolves’ eight competitive defeats (from 39 matches played this season) have come by a one-goal margin. However, they have been behind at half-time a league-high 13 times (56.52% of PL games) this season.
- That spells bad news against Liverpool, who have scored the first goal in 11 straight league matches, netting eight times within the first 30 minutes across those games. The unstoppable visitors have been ahead at half-time in 77.27% of their PL matches so far, without relinquishing a single point from that position.
- It has been seven games since Liverpool last conceded in the league, and the ‘Reds’ have additionally kept ten clean sheets over their previous 12 competitive fixtures. Overall, Liverpool are unbeaten in 39 league matches, in a run that stretches back to January 2019.
- Players to watch: Raúl Jiménez (WOL) has netted ten PL goals this season – the last four arrived in the second half.
- Liverpool giant Virgil van Dijk scored his fourth goal of the season in the last PL round, and Liverpool’s tenth from a set piece.
- Stat attack: Wolves have been drawing at half-time in just two of their 11 PL home matches.
- Wolves’ last five PL home matches have averaged 4.2 yellow cards.
- Liverpool are on a six-game winning streak in league H2Hs against Wolves, covering a -1.5 handicap in four of those.