Dortmund – FC Koln Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Dortmund 5-1 FC Koln
Date: 24.01.2020 | Match at: 20:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 19 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.31 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Borussia Dortmund remain the only Bundesliga club yet to lose at home, but will be keen to improve upon a 62.50% win rate (W5, D3) as a home favourite to remain in touch with the league leaders.
- Scoring at home has been no issue for the hosts, with Dortmund netting at least three goals in their previous four Bundesliga home games. They are also the only team in the league to equalise on every occasion in which they fell behind at home, although two 3-3 draws across their last three home games ought to be of some concern.
- Cologne have not won at Dortmund since 1991 (D4, L15), but have secured draws in three of their last four visits. However, they’ve scored two or more goals just twice on the road this Bundesliga season, but with no away clean sheets this campaign, responsibility will rest upon the attacking unit.
- They do stand beside Dortmund as one of four teams to have won twice away after conceding the opening goal, but an average of 2.33 goals conceded per Bundesliga road trip this term fails to inspire.
- Players to watch: Young Jadon Sancho shows no signs of slowing down with goals in eight of his last nine competitive fixtures for Dortmund. That included just two opening goals, with the bulk of his strikes coming after half-time.
- Jonas Hector is one of only two Cologne players to have scored two Bundesliga away goals, and has recorded goals or assists in four of his last five appearances home or away.
- Stat attack: The last three H2Hs have all produced over 3.5 goals, as have three of the last five meetings played in Dortmund.
- No team has collected fewer yellow cards after 18 weeks than Dortmund’s 0.94 per game.
- In contrast, Cologne’s 2.50 yellow cards per game is the division’s second-most.