Vitesse – FC Emmen Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Vitesse 1-1 FC Emmen
Date: 26.01.2020 | Match at: 12:15 | League: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 20 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.56 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Vitesse have lost just twice at home (W5, D2, L2) to this point, but despite their strong record here, the Arnhem outfit have led at the interval just once (HT: W1, D5, L3). The managerial H2H record provides further encouragement, with Vitesse coach Edward Sturing seeing his side average 5.0 goals per-match across two prior touchline meetings with Emmen.
- Eight of Vitesse’s ten conceded home league goals prior to this match came before half-time, whilst 12 of their 17 scored goals came after the break (70.59%). As a result of the late surge, four of Vitesse’s previous five home league victories came after drawing or losing at half-time.
- Yet to win away (D1, L8), Emmen have scored a league-low four goals on their travels, three of which came in the 46’-60’ period. Moreover, the majority of their current shipped goals tally (14/24) came beyond the interval.
- Given their -20 away goal difference, the fact that seven of Emmen’s previous eight away league defeats came with a 2+ goal margin comes as little surprise. Furthermore, Emmen were losing 1-0 at half-time in five of their nine away league matches played thus far (HT: W1, D1, L7).
- Players to watch: Vitesse have lost two of their last three home league games vs bottom-half opposition, though Riechedly Bazoer scored and assisted in their most recent game in that category.
- Meanwhile, Michael de Leeuw is the man to have scored two of Emmen’s paltry four-goal Eredivisie away haul, netting one goal in each half.
- Stat attack: 17 of Vitesse’s last 21 home league games have produced over 2.5 total goals.
- Emmen have scored just one goal across their last 390 minutes of away league football.
- They have also received a league-high 42 yellow cards (plus two reds) for an average of 2.32 total cards per-match.