Hertha Berlin – Schalke Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Hertha Berlin 0-0 Schalke
Date: 31.01.2020 | Match at: 12:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 20 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Four losses from the last six H2Hs won’t inspire Hertha Berlin as they face Schalke 04 (W1, D1), yet they did win 2-1 last round to mark the fourth time this Bundesliga season in which they collected points after conceding first.
- Though gaining some momentum, the hosts possess one of the division’s worst home attacks (1.22 goals scored on average per game), and have picked up only ten of their 22 points at home (W3, D1, L5). Furthermore, the last four home league games that Hertha failed to keep a clean sheet saw them concede at least two goals in succession.
- Schalke suffered their biggest loss of the season as they were hammered 5-0 at Bayern Munich last time out, which was their fourth league game this term that separated the sides by more than 2.5 goals. They have scored first in seven of their last nine league games though, but lost the two in which they failed to do so.
- Away from home the visitors are winless in three (D1, L2), and notably failed to score before half-time in all three. Schalke have conceded first in five of their eight away games not to end goalless, doing so by the 15th minute in three.
- Players to watch: Dodi Lukebakio scored the winner for Hertha last weekend. His other four league goals this term came as Hertha’s first goalscorer.
- Suat Serdar is Schalke’s top league scorer with seven goals – five came during the second half, and three after the 60th minute.
- Stat attack: Hertha’s last four home league games witnessed at least one goalless half.
- All four of Schalke’s away league wins this season saw them score in both halves.
- Each of Schalke’s last three Bundesliga road trips saw an even number of yellow cards.