Leganes – Real Sociedad Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Leganes 2-1 Real Sociedad
Date: 02.02.2020 | Match at: 12:00 | League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 22 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Leganés have lost just one of their previous six La Liga (LL) games (W2, D3, L1), and both victories therein came at home, with Javier Aguirre’s side scoring first and leading at half-time. However, they still boast just four half-time leads out of 11 home league matches this season.
- One of Leganés’ biggest problems in LL this season has been a tendency to concede late on, shipping 48.48% of the league goals scored against them after the 60th minute. This problem is amplified by the fact that they have scored just 18.75% of their goals in this same 30-minute period.
- Real Sociedad have won six of their previous eight competitive matches (W6, L2), and they netted two or more goals in each of those six victories. As a result, it may not come as a surprise to note that their average of 1.71 league goals per-game can be bettered by only Real Madrid and Barcelona.
- The above has contributed to 66.67% of their league matches having over 2.5 goals so far this season. Interestingly, there were also 3+ total goals in three of the previous four H2H league meetings with Leganes.
- Players to watch: Martin Braithwaite has five goals in eight competitive matches for Leganés, and two of his previous four came in the opening 15 minutes of the match.
- With eight goals in nine competitive matches, Alexander Isak is in ruthless form for Sociedad. Seven of those goals came after half-time.
- Stat attack: Leganes have scored 37.5% of their league goals inside the opening 15 minutes.
- Leganes are winless in the previous four H2H matches (D2, L2) – but they failed to score just once.
- Sociedad have scored the opening goal in a clear majority (15) of their 21 league matches.