Monaco – Angers Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Monaco 1-0 Angers
Date: 04.02.2020 | Match at: 19:00 | League: FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 23 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Currently on a winless run of four straight Ligue 1 (L1) games (D1, L3), Monaco have seen all but three of their 11 home league games this campaign feature over 3.5 goals. Overall, Monaco’s home matches this L1 campaign have witnessed a league high of 4.27 goals per-game on average.
- Here ‘Les Monégasques’ will be looking to build on their outstanding historical top-flight H2H home record against Angers (W16, D1, L6), although they did lost the last of those (0-1). Fans should expect a lively start here, as the opener has been scored within 30 minutes in each of the last two L1 H2Hs held here.
- Visitors Angers travel to Stade Louis II having claimed just one win across their last seven road trips in the league (D3, L3). In fact, ‘Les Scoïstes’ hold the title of slowest away starters this league campaign, having scored just one of their seven away league goals before the break.
- Unsurprisingly then, Angers are one of just four L1 sides that are yet to take a half-time lead on the road this season (HT: D5, L5). However, 71.43% of the league goals that they’ve scored away from home to date, have arrived after the 75th minute.
- Players to watch: Monaco’s striker Wissam Ben Yedder leads the L1 scoring charts with 15 goals so far – ten of which have come at Stade Louis II.
- Angers’ Rachid Alioui has netted seven competitive goals so far, going down as the game’s first/last scorer in his six goalscoring games.
- Stat attack: Just one of Monaco’s 11 home games this L1 campaign has stood goalless at half-time.
- Angers have failed to score in exactly half of their ten away fixtures this L1 campaign.
- Each of the last four L1 H2Hs held here have been settled by a one-goal margin.