Lyon – Amiens Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Lyon 0-0 Amiens
Date: 05.02.2020 | Match at: 19:00 | League: FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 23 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Olympique Lyonnais’ 3-0 win versus Toulouse in their last Ligue 1 (L1) home outing bore some significance, with that result making it eight home league fixtures (from ten) seeing at least one side fail to score. Significantly, seven of Lyon’s last nine league games at the Groupama Stadium have now featured under 2.5 goals.
- Encouragingly, ‘Les Gones’ possess L1’s third-best defensive home record, after conceding only 0.6 goals per home fixture to date. However, the fact that they have failed to score in a league-high 50% of their games here this campaign will not bring confidence to their fans.
- For their part, visitors Amiens travel here after claiming only one win across their last 21 top-flight away fixtures (D8, 12). Unsurprisingly, they possess the division’s second-worst away defence, conceding an average of 2.27 goals per road trip.
- Aiming to put an end to a run of five consecutive away losses in the league, Amiens know how important scoring first in this game could be. Significantly, ‘Les Licornes’ are winless in each of the eight L1 away games in which they have conceded the opening goal this campaign (D2, L6).
- Players to watch: Lyon top scorer Moussa Dembélé has netted 12 league goals this season, seven of which have come before half-time. Meanwhile, Steven Mendoza has scored five L1 goals for Amiens this term, with three being netted beyond the hour mark.
- Stat attack: Lyon are the only L1 side yet to concede a goal in the first half of a home game this season.
- Amiens’ away matches this L1 campaign have witnessed a league-high average of 3.36 goals per game.
- Lyon have led at both half-time and full-time in each of the four competitive H2Hs held here.