Eintracht Frankfurt – Augsburg Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Eintracht Frankfurt 5-0 Augsburg
Date: 07.02.2020 | Match at: 20:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 21 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.58 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Eintracht Frankfurt welcome FC Augsburg after winning only two of the seven previous Bundesliga home H2Hs (D2, L3), losing the first half by a one-goal margin in the last four (W1, D1, L2). However, they are yet to lose a competitive game in 2020 (W3, D1), and didn’t concede in first-half in all four.
- After a run of four competitive home games without a win (D1, L3), conceding first in three, the hosts won 2-0 in their last home league game (followed up by a cup win over RB Leipzig). That league win marked the first goalless first half for Frankfurt at home and just their third clean sheet in the Bundesliga this season.
- With a 2-1 win last weekend, Augsburg halted a run of three straight two-goal margin league losses – notably, they scored first and won the first half in two. However, their recent victory saw them concede the opener, and three of their last four Bundesliga wins have featured both teams scoring.
- The visitors have lost their last two away league games, conceding all five goals during those defeats in the second half. Augsburg’s sole goal across those losses came before half-time, and Augsburg have actually scored first in four of their last five away league games (W2, D1, L2).
- Players to watch: With seven league goals, Gonçalo Paciência is Frankfurt’s top scorer. All of those strikes arrived in the first or last 30 minutes of games.
- Florian Niederlechner has been Augsburg’s first goalscorer in four of the last five Bundesliga games he’s netted in.
- Stat attack: Frankfurt scored the first and second match goals in their last three competitive home games (W2, L1) – both goals arrived in the same half in two.
- Frankfurt have scored in both halves in only three of their ten home league games.
- Augsburg’s last six Bundesliga away games have seen them go unbeaten at half-time (HT: W3, D3).
- Augsburg have scored first in five of the seven Bundesliga H2Hs held here.