Everton – Crystal Palace Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Everton 3-1 Crystal Palace
Date: 08.02.2020 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 26 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Everton’s (W9, D6, L10) 3-2 win over Watford saw them concede first for the 12th time this season in the Premier League (PL), highlighting a vulnerability early on. However, despite starting games slowly, they have shown impressive fighting qualities to gain 15 points in their last eight matches and have only been down at the break on three occasions this season.
- The ‘Toffees’ are unbeaten in five matches at home and average 2.33 goals per PL game at Goodison Park – where they have only trailed at half-time once this season. What’s more, Everton are unbeaten in 80% of home league games this term that they started as favourites (W5, D3, L2).
- Crystal Palace (W7, D9, L9), meanwhile, slipped to a 1-0 defeat to Sheffield United last time out, their eighth loss out of nine this PL season where they failed to score. Worryingly for Eagles’ fans, they have picked up just 12 points since the end of November.
- More encouragingly, they have played out three draws in their last three away games, scoring at least once in those matches. Furthermore, they have prevented their opponents from scoring before half-time on seven occasions when playing away from home this PL season.
- Players to watch: Everton forward Richarlison has registered one assist and two goals in his last three PL games, while Palace have not lost this season when Jordan Ayew has netted with five of his six goals coming after the break.
- Stat attack: Everton lead the all-time H2H (W9, D7, L5), while none of the last four meetings saw a goal before half-time.
- Carlo Ancelotti’s side are dangerous in the 15 minutes before half-time, scoring eight goals this season, while Palace have scored ten times in the final 15 minutes.
- On average, Everton have won 6.42 corners per game at home this season and conceded four, while on the road, Palace average 3.25 corners won and seven conceded.