Lecce – Spal Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Lecce 2-1 Spal
Date: 15.02.2020 | Match at: 15:00 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 24 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.46 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Lecce’s attempt to win three consecutive Serie A (SA) games for the first time since 2004 gets a ‘goal boost’ as seven of their 30 SA season goals have come in their last two games. Furthermore, Lecce have scored 2+ goals in five of their last seven SA home games, although only eight of their 22 points came here.
- Goals are a common theme for Lecce, as there’s been over 3.5 goals in 12 of their 23 SA fixtures. Action tends to come beyond the break though, with Lecce scoring 21 of their 30 SA goals during the second half. Notably, eight arrived after the 80th minute.
- Rock-bottom Spal travel here after losing eight of their last ten league games (W2, L8), including the last three. Whilst Spal have failed to score in ten of their 23 SA matches, they have netted in six of their last eight. At the other end, Spal have managed only two SA clean sheets this season, but none in the last 11.
- Spal have lost nine of their 12 SA road trips, although four have come via a single-goal margin. Slow starts have been a feature, with Spal collecting ten first-half blanks in 12 SA away matches. Regardless, five of Spal’s last six SA road trips saw goals at both ends, with three finishing 2-1 (either way).
- Players to watch: Gianluca Lapadula has been Lecce’s first goalscorer in five of the six SA matches he’s found the net. Meanwhile, three of Andrea Petagna’s (SPA) last five SA goals have come from the penalty spot – all three were match openers.
- Stat attack: Lecce have conceded an average of 7.35 corners per SA match.
- Lecce have failed to score a first-half goal in 16 of 23 SA matches.
- Spal have scored first just six times in 23 SA fixtures, but lost four (FT: W1, D1, L4).