Udinese – Verona Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Udinese 0-0 Verona
Date: 16.02.2020 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 24 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42 | Bookie: 1xbet
- A Serie A (SA) relegation battle looms if Udinese can’t improve on the three losses they’ve recorded across their last four league games, although 68% of their SA points (17 of 25) have come at home. Notably, four of Udinese’s five SA home wins have come via a single-goal margin with three ending 1-0. In fact only nine of Udinese’s 23 SA matches have witnessed both teams score.
- It’s not surprising then that Udinese have managed 14 SA first-half clean sheets this term, and eight goalless first halves. Although they have failed to score before half-time in 13 SA games, Udinese have been trailing at the break on only six occasions, but went on to lose all six.
- Hellas Verona have seen a goalless first-half in exactly the same number as their hosts (8/23), but travel here unbeaten in eight SA games after beating Juventus last time out (W4, D4). Regardless, eight of Verona’s last 11 SA results (wins/losses) have come by a one-goal margin.
- Goals remain on the low side for Verona, with their average of 2.26 total goals per fixture the division’s lowest. Only nine of Verona’s 23 matches have produced over 2.5 goals, but eight of those have come in the last 13. Pertinently, 75% of Verona’s SA goals (21/28) have been scored during this sequence.
- Players to watch: Stefano Okaka’s (UDI) last four goals have been match openers. Meanwhile, Fabio Borini (VER) has made it 1-1 with both his SA strikes, with each coming beyond the 75th minute.
- Stat attack: Udinese have picked up 49 SA yellow cards, the lowest ahead of this round.
- Udinese are yet to score a SA penalty, but have conceded the joint-most (seven).
- Eight of Udinese’s 20 goals, and eight of Verona’s 28, in SA have come beyond the 80th minute.