Chelsea – Manchester Utd Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Chelsea 0-2 Manchester Utd
Date: 17.02.2020 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 26 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Edging the Premier League (PL) H2H stakes (W18, D21, L16), Chelsea have scored twice in each of their last two PL outings, netting just one of those four goals before half-time. Despite demonstrating such shyness before the break recently, Chelsea have only trailed at half-time in 24% of their matches thus far.
- At home, the ‘Blues’ have taken the lead in 66.67% of their PL matches and are unbeaten in two games. They have been party to a 0-0 scoreline at the break five times in the league this season, following which there has been an average of 1.40 goals in the second half.
- Manchester United, meanwhile, trail fourth-placed Chelsea by six points after three winless games (D1, L2) without scoring. The Red Devils’ recent 0-0 stalemate with Wolverhampton Wanderers was their first draw in eight matches, in a run that only once saw no goals scored before half-time.
- Will United aggress early? The visitors have seen nearly half (five) of their 12 PL away goals arrive between the 16th-30th minutes of play. In fact, United have been strong in the similar period between the 15th and 30th minute overall, scoring ten of their 36 league goals therein.
- Players to watch: Nine of Tammy Abraham’s 13 PL goals for Chelsea this term have come in the first half.
- Anthony Martial’s last three PL goals have arrived in the 40th-55th minute period, and United are unbeaten in the league in matches where he has scored.
- Stat attack: A 60% majority of Chelsea’s PL matches have seen both teams score.
- Only three goals (of 13) across the last four H2H league meetings have come before the 30th minute.
- Man United have conceded first in 58.33% of PL matches away from home.
- Man United are yet to win or lose a PL away game by more than two goals