Atalanta – Valencia Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Atalanta 4-1 Valencia
Date: 19.02.2020 | Match at: 21:00 | League: Champions League – Play Offs – 1/8-finals | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.49 | Bookie: 1xbet
- After snapping a run of six winless UEFA matches (D3, L3) with back-to-back victories in the group stage, Atalanta tackle their maiden appearance in the knockout stages of the UEFA Champions League (UCL). The Italian side became the first team in history to progress from a UCL group stage despite losing their first three matches.
- Atalanta have lost just one of their last six matches (W1, D4) in all competitions at the San Siro, despite scoring first in just two of those six contests. Victory here would also complete a three-game winning streak for just the second time in Atalanta’s European history.
- Valencia have made four visits to San Siro this century, avoiding defeat on three of four occasions (D3, L1). In the UCL alone, Valencia lament a fairly poor record in Italy this century (W1, D2, L5), with the solitary win (as well as all five losses) returning 1-0 scorelines.
- Over on the domestic scene, the visitors have taken points from just two of six La Liga fixtures as an outsider on the road (W1, D1, L4). Yet, with Valencia having opened the scoring in their three group stage away games (W2, D1), their continental travelling form inspires confidence.
- Players to watch: Josip Iličić has found the back of the net in seven of 11 matches since his last UCL appearance, netting Atalanta’s first goal in three of his last six.
- Rodrigo Moreno has recorded Valencia’s first goal on five separate occasions this season, including twice in the UCL group stage.
- Stat attack: Atalanta collected 2.83 yellow cards per-group stage game – the equal second-most of any team.
- Atalanta didn’t win the ‘race to three corners’ in any of their six group stage matches.
- Valencia have had a player sent-off in six of their last 13 La Liga/UEFA matches on the road.