Club Brugge KV – Manchester Utd Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Club Brugge KV 1-1 Manchester Utd
Date: 20.02.2020 | Match at: 18:55 | League: Europa League – Play Offs – 1/16-finals | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.39 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Club Brugge entertain Manchester United in the UEFA Europa League (UEL) for the first time, and should be in high spirits considering they’re unbeaten in their last 12 competitive games (W7, D5). Notably, their last four wins were by a one-goal margin (W4, D4), and just one involved a clean sheet.
- The hosts have enjoyed home comforts for a while now, and haven’t lost a domestic home match since March 2019. They have, however, lost two European home encounters in that time to Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain. In fact, since the start of the 2018/19 campaign they’ve been inconsistent in European home clashes (W3, D3, L3).
- Although enduring a run of four away games in their last six competitive fixtures, Man United have emerged with a positive record (W3, D1, L2). Each of those three wins saw them lead ‘to nil’ at half time, but they do have just five Premier League (PL) clean sheets all season.
- Man United did keep a clean sheet in their first four UEL clashes this season through, and have lost just one of their last nine UEL away encounters (W5, D3). Notably, eight of those ended with under 2.5 goals.
- Players to watch: Brugge are yet to lose this season when Emmanuel Dennis has scored (W5, D2) – he fired in a 30-minute brace against Real Madrid in October 2019.
- Man United have never lost a UEL match in which Anthony Martial has scored (W3, D1), and he netted in their 2-0 win over Chelsea on Monday.
- Stat attack: Brugge have failed to win any of their last ten encounters versus PL opposition (D2, L8).
- Twelve of Brugge’s last 17 goals scored came in the second half of matches (70.59%).
- Man United’s last five defeats in all competitions came by a two-goal margin.