Liverpool – West Ham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Liverpool 3-2 West Ham
Date: 24.02.2020 | Match at: 21:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 27 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Currently on seven straight Anfield clean sheets, Liverpool enter this match with no less than a 100% record at home so far in the Premier League (PL). Heavy favourites to continue that streak here, the ‘Reds’ have won five of the six previous PL H2Hs against West Ham, scoring 19 goals across those matches while conceding just three.
- Liverpool have recorded half-time/full-time wins in 11 of 13 home matches so far (84.62%). Currently on a 17-match winning run in the league, close to half those have come by a one-goal margin (47.06%), while ten of the last 11 have come with a clean sheet.
- West Ham, meanwhile, are winless in six league matches (D2, L4), failing to score in three of those. They’ve lost all five prior matches against the current top three PL teams, conceding an average of 3.0 goals per-match, and losing four of those five by a margin of at least two goals.
- All nine league matches where West Ham have been behind at half time have resulted in a loss. Four of the ‘Hammers’ last six PL matches have featured two goals or less, but when it rains it pours, with their tally of five matches featuring at least five goals the joint-second highest in the league so far.
- Players to watch: Mohamed Salah (LIV) is making up ground on the PL top scorers with five goals across his last seven league matches, two of which arrived from the 90th minute onwards.
- Meanwhile, Robert Snodgrass has two goals and three assists in West Ham’s last seven matches.
- Stat attack: Liverpool have netted the opening goal in 15 straight league fixtures.
- The Reds’ average of 2.69 goals scored per-home match is a PL high.
- Eight of West Ham’s last ten competitive away matches have seen just one team score.