Cardiff – Nottingham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Cardiff 0-1 Nottingham
Date: 25.02.2020 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 35 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Winless in two games but still in with a shot of the top six, Cardiff City lost 2-0 last matchday to record their first league defeat since New Year’s Day. Owning the league’s highest draw tally (D14), the ‘Bluebirds’ have seen both teams score in 69.23% of their competitive matches in 2020 (W4, D7, L2 – 90 minutes only).
- Winning just one of their last six Championship home games (D5), Cardiff have lost the fewest Championship home matches this term (L1). Scoring 1.50 average home league goals per game, this venue has produced 2.38 total goals per Championship fixture, although just four of the previous 11 Championship H2Hs held here produced over 2.5 goals.
- Missing out on third place after a 0-0 stalemate last time out, Nottingham Forest’s form mirrors their hosts’ form over ten league matches (W4, D4, L2). The ‘Reds’ scored first in six of their last ten league games, and have also lost just two of 18 Championship matches when scoring first this season (W13, D3).
- Accruing the division’s joint-second most away points (W7, D7, L3), Forest haven’t lost a Championship awayday when leading at the break (W5) and have conceded an average of 1.00 goals per away league game this season (joint-fifth fewest). Winless in six H2Hs here (D1, L5) Forest have scored just three goals across this dismal run (GA: 10).
- Players to watch: Josh Murphy has scored four goals in five appearances – his last three goals came as Cardiff’s first goalscorer.
- Meanwhile, Sammy Ameobi was first goalscorer in Forest’s last win, and could start against his former team here – he’s the only Forest striker with a H2H goal.
- Stat attack: Cardiff haven’t lost any of the last ten H2Hs (W9, D1).
- Forest’s last four matches produced four or more yellow cards.
- Four of Cardiff’s last five home league games produced over 11.5 corners.