Fulham – Swansea Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Fulham 1-0 Swansea
Date: 26.02.2020 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 35 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.44 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Winless in three games (D2, L1), Fulham haven’t gone four league fixtures without success since September 2019. They’ve scored an average of 1.41 Championship goals this season, but this has reduced to just 1.00 over their last ten games. One consolation is that they’ve kept an impressive 11 league clean sheets so far (32.35%).
- Despite that, 70.59% of their Championship home games have produced over 2.5 goals. They lost their last home game 3-0 though, but following their past three setbacks at Craven Cottage, Fulham have responded by winning their next home clash. Furthermore, they possess one of the strongest Championship home records (W10, D2, L5).
- Swansea City won 3-1 last time out to end a five-game winless streak. Four of their last five goals have now come after the 75th minute, proving they’ll fight until the very end. They’ve also scored ten more league goals in the second half than first, but have conceded an average of 1.80 per fixture across their previous five games.
- A cautious first half is likely considering Swansea’s league-high 12 half-time away draws. Yet whilst they’ve won just one of their last nine away league games (D5, L3), they’re unbeaten away when scoring first this Championship campaign (W4, D3).
- Players to watch: Fulham’s Bobby Reid has scored three home goals this season, all before the 30th minute – the last two came in the tenth minute or earlier.
- André Ayew has netted in two of Swansea’s previous three away league victories – four of his five away goals this season were either the game’s first or last.
- Stat attack: Five of the last six H2Hs saw the away side on the day win, including Swansea on their previous three visits here.
- Fulham are averaging 2.12 yellow cards per home league game.
- Swansea have scored in the last ten minutes in three of their last four away league wins.