Dusseldorf – Hertha Berlin Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Dusseldorf 3-3 Hertha Berlin
Date: 28.02.2020 | Match at: 20:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 24 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Fortuna Düsseldorf halted a five-game winless Bundesliga run (D2, L3) with a 2-0 win last time out, as they picked up just their third clean sheet of the season. Impressively, just one of those six recent games saw Düsseldorf trail at half-time (HT: W2, D3, L1).
- At home, the hosts are winless in three league games (D1, L2), and are yet to win a second half in their last six here (SH: D2, L4). Scoring first appears vital for Düsseldorf, as they are unbeaten in five of the six home league games in which they netted the opener (W3, D2, L1), but lost all five at home that saw them concede first.
- Hertha Berlin have lost three of their last six league games (W2, D1), after conceding multiple second-half goals in every defeat. However, one win came after they conceded first, something they did in four of the six games across that period.
- However, the visitors have won their last three Bundesliga away games, all by a one-goal margin. Notably, Hertha scored the winning goal after the hour mark in all three wins.
- Players to watch: Erik Thommy has scored in his last two games – three of his four Bundesliga goals for Düsseldorf have come after the 60th minute.
- Meanwhile, Dedyick Boyata scored in the last two games that Hertha found the net, and has scored his three league goals this term in the first or last ten minutes of games.
- Stat attack: Düsseldorf are yet to score in the first 15 minutes of either half at home this Bundesliga campaign.
- Only three of Hertha’s 11 Bundesliga away games have been goalless at half-time.
- All seven competitive H2Hs this century saw both teams score, with each team winning three (W3, D1, L3).