Brighton – Crystal Palace Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Brighton 0-1 Crystal Palace
Date: 29.02.2020 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 28 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.47 | Bookie: BetFair
- Brighton & Hove Albion face this M23 derby clash winless in eight across all competitions (D5, L3), although four of the past five were draws. A further concern for Brighton is conceding the first goal in four straight matches, though they’ve earned nine points this season from losing positions.
- The hosts have gone on a poor home run of late across all competitions (W1, D4, L3). Conceding inside 20 minutes in two of their past three league fixtures at home is a concern, though the last five H2H encounters across all competitions saw both teams score.
- Crystal Palace’s 1-0 win over Newcastle United (Feb 22) ended their winless competitive run at eight matches. The scoreline also means that five of Palace’s eight Premier League (PL) wins have seen them keep a clean sheet, whilst three also featured a red card.
- Another poor run that Palace are aiming to end, is six matches without a win away (D4, L2). While unbeaten in the league away this season when scoring first (W2, D2) Palace are the only team that hasn’t scored a PL away goal inside the opening 30 minutes so far.
- Players to watch: Brighton are unbeaten in PL action this season when Neal Maupay has scored (W4, D4).
- Crystal Palace forward Jordan Ayew has three PL away goals this season and all were the last goal of the match.
- Stat attack: Three of Brighton’s prior four home league victories each saw them lead after 15 minutes.
- Brighton have three home PL clean sheets this season and won all three matches.
- Crystal Palace have lost just one of ten PL matches this season vs teams below them in the table (W6, D3).
- Four of the last five H2H encounters in all competitions have contained over 2.5 goals.