Reading – Sheffield Utd Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Reading 1-1 Sheffield Utd
Date: 03.03.2020 | Match at: 21:00 | League: ENGLAND: FA Cup – 1/8-finals | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35 | Bookie: BetFair
- Reading ended their run of back-to-back defeats when beating Barnsley 2-0 on Saturday. It means none of their last four saw both teams score, whilst five of their previous six league victories came with a clean sheet. They’ve also won eight of nine matches when leading a Championship match at half-time (W8, D1).
- Beating Barnsley also halted Reading’s seven-match home winless streak in all competitions (D4, L3). Six of the previous nine of those produced under 2.5 goals, whilst the three home occasions when netting over 2.5 team goals saw them prevail 3-0 every time.
- Premier League (PL) side Sheffield United head into this cup clash unbeaten in four across all competitions (W3, D1). In fact, they have suffered only three defeats in 14 (W8, D3), all against last season’s PL top-two. Six of those eight wins came by a slender one-goal margin.
- The ‘Blades’ have lost only two away games all season in all competitions (W5, D7) – also to the PL top-two of 2018/19. Even so, they have scored a league-low of three PL first-half goals this season, though in turn, Sheff Utd boast one of the best second-half records over in the PL (W6, D4, L3).
- Players to watch: Reading talisman Yakou Meite has five goals across his last ten appearances in all competitions, including in Reading’s previous two FA Cup ties.
- Sheff Utd have never lost when Enda Stevens has scored (W4, D3). The Irishman opened the scoring in their last PL match.
- Stat attack: Reading have won seven of nine home league games this season when scoring first (D1, L1).
- Both of Reading’s FA Cup home matches this season have seen them concede first.
- Five of Sheff Utd’s last six FA Cup clashes featured under 2.5 goals.