Sittard – Zwolle Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Sittard 1-1 Zwolle
Date: 06.03.2020 | Match at: 20:00 | League: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 26 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.51 | Bookie: Bet365
- Fortuna Sittard will be hoping that home comforts can once again prove decisive. Twenty-one of their 28 total goals scored have come in their home games (1.75 scored per-match), and thus only Emmen have earned a larger portion of their overall points at home than Sittard (21/25).
- Tantalisingly, over half (58.33%) of Sittard’s home league games have witnessed over 1.5 goals before the interval, making for a high average of 1.75 total goals per-first half at home. Also notably high is their card count, with only two Eredivisie sides being shown more yellow cards than Sittard’s average of 1.88 per-match.
- PEC Zwolle games have been goal-fuelled spectacles in recent weeks, as they were on either side of a 4-3 scoreline with both sides scoring in both halves in two of their last three league games. Away from home, however, the ‘Blue Fingers’ haven’t scored in 348 minutes of league football, while netting just once in their last five competitive away games (D2, L3).
- The visitors have additionally conceded the opener in 8/13 away league fixtures. So too have they managed to equalise on just one of ten occasions in which they fell behind at any stage of such clashes.
- Players to watch: Mark Diemers’ second-half penalty vs Feyenoord was Sittard’s only league goal across their last four games.
- Somehow, Lennart Thy is the only Zwolle player to score 2+ goals in their recent ‘seven goals in three games’ flurry, with that haul including one match opener.
- Stat attack: Sittard have scored just once (from the penalty spot) across their last 376 minutes of play.
- There have been three red cards shown across the last three H2Hs in all competitions.
- Seven of Zwolle’s eight away league goals have come before half-time.