Liverpool – Bournemouth Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Liverpool 2-1 Bournemouth
Date: 07.03.2020 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 29 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.50 | Bookie: Unibet
- With three defeats across their last four competitive matches, Liverpool’s sense of invincibility is waning. They failed to find the net in all three defeats, and conceded an average of 2.00 goals per-match across the four fixtures. However, they still boast full points from 14 home Premier League (PL) matches, with nine of those coming by a margin of at least two goals.
- Liverpool have torn Bournemouth apart across the last five H2Hs, winning 3-0 thrice and 4-0 twice. A majority of the goals from those matches (52.94%) arrived in the first half, but just one came within the opening 15 minutes. Conversely, the 20th-35th minute interval has seen six goals!
- Bournemouth, meanwhile, enter the round in the relegation zone after three matches without a win (D1, L2). Five straight PL away matches have ended in defeat, with four of those seeing the ‘Cherries’ fail to score, and Eddie Howe’s men conceding 2.4 goals on average.
- The Cherries’ tally of ten away defeats and their total of six first-half defeats in away matches are, respectively, a (joint) PL-high and the second-highest in the league entering this round. If nothing else, entertainment has been on offer, with six straight competitive matches involving ‘The Cherries’ have featured at least three goals.
- Key battle: Mohamed Salah (LIV) has scored six goals across the last five H2Hs – and scored the last goal of the match in three of those!
- He will have to get out of the way of midfield general Jefferson Lerma (BOU), who has amassed 11 PL yellow cards (plus a red) so far.
- Stat attack: Liverpool have been in front at half-time in 11 of their 14 PL home wins.
- Five of Bournemouth’s last six competitive matches have featured both teams scoring.
- Eight straight competitive H2Hs have featured at least three goals (3.86 on average).