Chelsea – Everton Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Chelsea 4-0 Everton
Date: 08.03.2020 | Match at: 15:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 29 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.49 | Bookie: Bet365
- Chelsea have been in inconsistent form across their previous six competitive matches (W2, D2, L2), and conceded 2+ goals in four of those fixtures. Furthermore, eight of the ten goals they shipped during that run came after half-time.
- The ‘Blues’ have led at half-time in just five of their 14 Premier League (PL) home matches this season, whilst both teams have scored before the break in just one of those 14 fixtures. They have trailed here on three occasions at half-time though, resulting in a home defeat each time.
- Everton travel to London after losing just one of their previous seven PL matches (W3, D3, L1). They scored in all seven of those fixtures, with five of those games seeing them net the opening goal. However, they struggled for clean sheets to accompany those strong attacking performances, and as such both teams scored in six of those matches.
- The ‘Toffees’ are now winless in their previous 24 PL visits to Chelsea (D11, L13). Notably, they have failed to score in five of their previous seven matches here, conceding 2+ goals in four of those same fixtures.
- Players to watch: Chelsea’s Ross Barkley netted against Everton’s rivals Liverpool in midweek, and will be hoping to make it a Merseyside double against his former club in this one.
- Everton’s Richarlison has scored in each of his side’s previous two victories against Chelsea, with both goals arriving within the opening ten minutes of the first or second half.
- Stat attack: Chelsea have failed to score in all four of their PL home defeats vs sides below them in the table.
- Everton have failed to win any of their six PL away matches vs sides currently in the PL top ten (D1, L5).
- Both teams have scored in just two of the previous nine competitive H2Hs.