RB Leipzig – Tottenham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
RB Leipzig 3-0 Tottenham
Date: 10.03.2020 | Match at: 21:00 | League: Champions League – Play Offs – 1/8-finals | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.48 | Bookie: Bet365
- RB Leipzig’s competitive home form offers great encouragement, with the ‘Red Bulls’ unbeaten in 11 on home turf (W7, D4). Across the last five wins in that sequence, Leipzig’s average winning margin was 2.40 goals, with the three victories therein to yield precisely a two-goal margin saw the first half won/lost 1-0 either way.
- The German outfit saved the best until later though, with an average of 2.25 second-half goals across their previous four home wins. Also impressive is the fact that they are unbeaten in the last six home games to see them concede first (W3, D3), with each of the draws coincidentally seeing them concede the opening goal in the 16th-30th minute period.
- Tottenham’s last first-leg home defeat in a UEFA Champions League (UCL) knockout tie was followed up by an unforgettable win which saw them prevail on away goals. That win stands amongst a sequence of three in six UCL away fixtures (W3, D1, L2), all of which saw ‘Spurs’ win the second half to-nil.
- Overall, Tottenham have averaged 2.33 second-half goals across their last three UCL away wins, but there remains a cautious overtone. Indeed, if including domestic competitions, a majority (five) of Tottenham’s last nine Premier League away matches have seen them concede exactly two goals.
- Players to watch: Leipzig’s Timo Werner has netted a penalty in his last two UCL appearances, with six of his prior seven UCL strikes coming during matches producing over 2.5 goals and seeing both teams score.
- Tottenham’s Dele Alli has seen each of his prior goalscoring away games in 2019/20 (of three) produce a 1-1 scoreline at a point during play, with two of those games ending as such.
- Stat attack: RB Leipzig have averaged 1.33 penalty goals across their last three UCL fixtures.
- Leipzig’s two prior UCL home wins have averaged 3.00 first-half goals either way.
- Tottenham’s record from their last five European fixtures in Germany reads: W2, D1, L2.