Manchester City – Arsenal Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Manchester City – Arsenal
Date: 11.03.2020 | Match at: 20:30 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 28 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.43 | Bookie: BetFair
Postponed due to safety reasons
- Manchester City have won four of their last five Premier League (PL) home matches, scoring precisely two goals in four of those five. Defence is a different story though, with six (75.0%) of City’s last eight PL home matches seeing both teams score.
- Trendwise, City still boast the highest tally of matches (14) in the league featuring at least four total goals scored (50% of PL matches). However, none of their last five PL matches featured more than two goals, and none of the five featured both teams scoring.
- Arsenal, meanwhile, have increased their resilience and are unbeaten in their last nine competitive away matches, with two thirds of those ending in a draw (W3, D6). Indeed, they are unbeaten in eight PL outings (W4, D4), while their eight draws from 13 PL away matches (W2, L3) is the most in the league this season.
- Subsequently in the PL, Arsenal have experienced the joint-most instances of drawing after being ahead at half-time (5), and also coming back to draw after being down at the break (5). Indeed, only three of their (joint) highest tally of 13 PL draws this season came after a level half-time score.
- Players to watch: Sergio Agüero (MCI) has four goals from his last two PL matches against Arsenal at the Etihad Stadium.
- Arsenal’s talismanic striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored four goals in his last five PL matches, opening the scoring on two of those occasions.
- Stat attack: Five of the last six H2Hs held in Manchester have featured both teams scoring.
- Those six H2H matches above averaged 4.33 total goals per match.
- Arsenal have been shown at least three yellow cards in four of their last five PL away matches.