Dusseldorf – Paderborn Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Dusseldorf – Paderborn
Date: 13.03.2020 | Match at: 20:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 26 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.57 | Bookie: Unibet
Postponed due to safety reasons
- A relegation clash beckons as Fortuna Düsseldorf welcome Paderborn after registering four ‘score draws’ across their last six Bundesliga games (W1, L1). Notably, Düsseldorf scored first in four of those six matches (W1, D3), leading ‘to nil’ at half-time in three.
- The hosts are winless in their last four home league games (D2, L2), and conceded eight of the nine goals they shipped during that run in the second half. Furthermore, Düsseldorf have lost four of their last seven Bundesliga home games (W1, D2), and notably, they conceded at least once in seven of the eight combined halves across those four defeats.
- On a run of four consecutive league losses, Paderborn lost the first half ‘to nil’ in three. However three of those defeats came by just a slim one goal-margin, and they conceded in both halves in only two of those losses.
- A glimmer of hope is that the visitors have collected their last four Bundesliga points on the road, although they remain winless in their last three away games after conceding first in all three (D1, L2). Noteworthy is that Paderborn have drawn the first half in five of their last six away games (W2, D1, L3), with four producing a goalless first period.
- Players to watch: Kenan Karaman has scored three of Düsseldorf’s last four league goals – he’s been his side’s first goalscorer in two of the three Bundesliga matches he’s scored in.
- Dennis Srnbey has scored three of Paderborn’s last four Bundesliga goals – three of his four league goals this term have arrived after half-time.
- Stat attack: Düsseldorf are unbeaten at half-time across their last five Bundesliga home games (HT: W2, D3).
- Düsseldorf have scored 61.53% of their home league goals in the first half (8/13).
- Paderborn have won the first half in only two of their 12 away league games (HT: W2, D6, L4), going on to draw both.