Rosario Central – Colon Santa FE Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Rosario Central 1-3 Colon Santa FE
Date: 17.03.2020 | Match at: 00:30 | League: ARGENTINA: Copa de la Superliga – Round 1 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45 | Bookie: Bet365
- Rosario Central will kick-start their Copa de la Superliga campaign at home, where they have won their last six competitive matches. That said, Rosario haven’t beaten Colón de Santa Fe at home since December 2006 (D4, L3), with each game in that sequence seeing under 2.5 goals.
- The hosts’ recent matches have generally proven close affairs, with four of Rosario’s last seven competitive results excluding draws (either way) determined via a single-goal margin. Defensive tightness is also a theme for Rosario, with the ‘Canalla’ keeping a first-half clean sheet in seven of their last ten competitive home matches.
- Colón are on a ten-match winless competitive run (D2, L8), playing out a goalless first-half in seven matches. In turn, Colón have failed to score in six of their last seven competitive matches, including the last three. Furthermore, Colón haven’t won on the road (or at a neutral venue) since last September, losing eight of nine (D1) competitive road trips hence.
- Second-half performances have been Colón’s downfall recently, with 15 of their last 20 competitive goals conceded during the second half of play. A 55% majority (11) of those have come beyond the 60th minute, which was the case with five of the last six goals they conceded.
- Players to watch: Rosario’s Marco Rubén has been the match’s first scorer in the last two matches where he has netted. Meanwhile, Wilson Morelo has been Colón’s last scorer in each of the last five matches to see him score.
- Stat attack: Nearly half (47.37%) of Rosario’s last 19 home H2Hs vs Colón have ended level (W4, D9, L6).
- Colón have failed to score a first-half goal in nine of their last ten competitive matches.
- Rosario’s last six home games average exactly 1.5 first-half goals.