Ferretti – Jalapa Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Ferretti 5-1 Jalapa
Date: 23.04.2020 | Match at: 02:00 | League: NICARAGUA: Liga Primera – Clausura – Winners – Quarter-finals | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.43 | Bookie: Bet365
- Favourites here for a reason, Walter Ferretti have lost just one of their last nine games versus Municipal Jalapa (W5, D3), albeit that was in the previous H2H. That was a 2-0 defeat back in March, but remains the only time in the last five meetings that Ferretti conceded the opener – something they’ve done just once across their previous seven games (against all opponents).
- Winners ‘to nil’ in the last four matches they started as favourites, Ferretti have seen both teams score in just two of their previous 11 matches (W6, L5), though notably, both teams have netted in six of the last seven games they played that ended in a draw (90 mins only).
- Winless in five fixtures (D2, L3), Jalapa can at least take heart from the fact their previous three victories saw them begin the game as an underdog. All three saw them net a first-half opener, yet the last five matches in which they conceded first, they lost.
- Jalapa don’t tend to lose by much though, with six of their previous eight defeats coming by a one-goal margin. That’s mainly due to their recent games being low-scoring affairs, with only three of the last 14 featuring over 2.5 goals.
- Players to watch: Dshon Forbes netted a brace in Ferretti’s last victory – his previous five goals have all come in wins. Meanwhile Gabriel Coelho scored last time out, and has netted in two of Jalapa’s last three victories as an outsider.
- Stat attack: There’s been a goal after the 70th minute in three of Ferretti’s previous four matches.
- The last four games in which Jalapa kept a first-half clean sheet, they secured at least a draw (W2, D2).
- Just one of the previous nine H2Hs saw more goals scored in the second half than the first.