Gorodeja – BATE Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Gorodeja 0-2 BATE
Date: 25.04.2020 | Match at: 15:00 | League: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 6 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.48 | Bookie: Bet365
- Outsiders here for a reason, FK Gorodeya have won just two of their last eight league matches versus BATE Borisov (W2, D2, L4), albeit their last H2H victory was here last year. Notably though, after starting the season with two straight defeats, Gorodeya have now won their last three games 1-0. In fact, their most common winning margin during boss Oleg Radushko’s 23-match tenure (excluding one walkover) has been one goal (80%).
- However, Gorodeya have picked up only three of their nine league points at home this season, and have seen both teams score in just one of their previous five league fixtures at Gorodeya Stadium.
- After witnessing an average of 2.2 goals per league fixture this season, only four teams have seen more average goals per game than BATE ahead of this round. Additionally, the opener has been netted before the 15th minute in 50% of their competitive fixtures this term.
- The visitors have an inconsistent recent record on the road in the top flight though, and have failed to win any of the last four league H2Hs held at Gorodeya (D2, L2). However, there could be goals here, as BATE’s three away league fixtures this season have all featured over 2.5 goals (W1, L2).
- Players to watch: The last two times that Lazar Sajčić netted for Gorodeya, saw him score after the 60th minute. Meanwhile, four of Stanislav Dragun’s last five league goals for BATE have arrived before the 30th minute.
- Stat attack: Gorodeya’s last six league matches each produced under 2.5 goals.
- BATE have scored five of their six league goals this season on the road.
- The previous four league H2Hs were decided by a one-goal margin.