Rukh Brest – Gorodeja Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Rukh Brest 1-1 Gorodeja
Date: 02.05.2020 | Match at: 14:00 | League: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 7 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.64 | Bookie: Bet365
- Vysshaya League (VL) newcomers Rukh Brest have stitched together a three-match unbeaten run (W1, D2), but have been far from entertaining. Each of their six VL matches have produced under 1.5 total match goals, with only four total goals scored (all netted before the hour mark).
- Understandably, Rukh’s last three VL matches have remained goalless at the break with two going on to end 0-0. Rukh will be wary of their ‘favourites’ tag for this match though, having lost the lone VL fixture they started in that role this season.
- Yet to start any VL match as a favourite, FK Gorodeya have an impressive 50% win-rate as an outsider thus far (W3, L3). In an echo of their hosts’ fortunes, each of Gorodeya’s six VL matches have produced under 2.5 total match goals, with four witnessing under 1.5.
- A strong first-half performance remains Gorodeya’s forte, with the visitors managing five first-half clean sheets on the bounce. Each of Gorodeya’s three VL away trips have seen a 1-0 result, with two winners coming before the break.
- Gorodeya have won their last two VL away matches by the same scoreline, and the visitors’ away form suggests a close-fought shutout either way is due. None of Gorodeya’s last seven VL road trips have seen both teams score, with the last four producing a 1-0 scoreline.
- Players to watch: Pavel Sedko has scored the only second-half goal in Brest’s VL matches thus far. Meanwhile, Gorodeya’s Lazar Sajčić has scored his only VL goal beyond the hour mark.
- Stat attack: Five of Rukh’s six VL matches have seen the same result at both half-time and full-time.
- Three of Gorodeya’s six VL matches have seen the last goal arrive beyond the hour mark.
- Gorodeya haven’t won three VL away matches in succession since August 2018.