Belshina – Brest Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Belshina 0-3 Brest
Date: 03.05.2020 | Match at: 14:00 | League: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 7 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.37 | Bookie: Bet365
- Belshina Bobruisk are suffering their worst winless period in the Belarusian Vysshaya Liga (VL) since a seven-game run without victory preceding relegation in 2016. Concerningly, they finished week six as one of just three VL clubs yet to maintain a clean sheet this campaign.
- Despite an average of just 2.33 shots on target across their three league home games, Belshina have opened the scoring on two of those three occasions. Goals conceded after the 60 minute mark in all three home games have accounted for their winless run, despite not having conceded a single first-half goal at home this VL season.
- Dinamo Brest are pursuing their first points at Bobruisk since 2013 (L4), having failed to cover the +1.5 goal handicap in three of those four defeats. The home side on the day has scored before half-time in just one of their six VL matches this term, a pattern they’ll be keen to continue here.
- Similarly to their hosts, Brest have also struggled tremendously after the half-time break. In all competitions in 2020 including cups, they have outscored their opposition in just one second half (D6, L4), losing their last three on the trot.
- Players to watch: Leonid Kovel has now recorded Belshina’s opening goal in three of his six starts this VL campaign.
- Brest penalty taker Pavel Savitskiy has now scored in three of his last four starts in all competitions, with two of those goals inside the opening 20 minutes.
- Stat attack: Seven of the last nine H2H meetings have seen over 2.5 total goals scored (four of nine over 3.5).
- Belshina have collected fewer cards than their opposition just twice this VL season.
- Just one of Brest’s VL matches this season has seen the designated away side win more corners.