Jeonbuk – Suwon Bluewings Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Jeonbuk 1-0 Suwon Bluewings
Date: 08.05.2020 | Match at: 11:00 | League: SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 1 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31 | Bookie: Bet365
- K League 1 (KL1) returns as reigning champions Jeonbuk FC welcome Suwon Bluewings to the Jeonju World Cup Stadium. Each of the last six campaigns have seen Jeonbuk begin the new season at home, with the ‘Green Warriors’ victorious on five occasions (D1).
- Impressively, the hosts ended the 2019 KL1 campaign after losing just two of their 20 home league fixtures (W12, D6). Furthermore, they scored an average of 1.80 goals per home game last season, finishing as the division’s best home attack. That’s not surprising though, as Jeonbuk failed to score in just 10% of their home outings – a league best.
- Here they face a Suwon Bluewings side that has claimed just a single victory across their last six KL1 road trips (D2, L3), with five seeing the first goal arrive in the opening 30 minutes. Furthermore, the Bluewings are winless in each of their last three opening day fixtures played on the road (D1, L2).
- Fans should expect a lively start here though, as the opener was scored within 15 minutes in a league-high 52.63% of Suwon’s away league fixtures last term. Unsurprisingly then, only four of their 19 away games last KL1 campaign were goalless at half-time – a joint league-low.
- Players to watch: Jeonbuk veteran Dong-Gook Lee has scored his previous six home league goals either by the tenth minute or after the 80th.
- Suwon striker Adam Taggart finished as the KL1’s top scorer last term after registering 20 goals – 75% were netted on the road.
- Stat attack: Jeonbuk won nine of the ten home league fixtures in which they were leading at half-time last season (D1).
- Suwon were shown a league-high average of 2.11 yellow cards per KL1 away game last term.
- The last three H2Hs saw Jeonbuk lead ‘to nil’ at half-time.