Slavia Mozyr – Zhodino Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Slavia Mozyr 0-0 Zhodino
Date: 09.05.2020 | Match at: 13:00 | League: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 8 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.47 | Bookie: Bet365
- With the division’s third highest goals per league game average (3.14), Slavia Mozyr have now failed to keep a clean sheet in six of their seven league matches, and have conceded at least twice in their previous four competitive games.
- After going unbeaten at home in seven competitive fixtures (W5, D2), Mozyr lost 3-1 in their last match here, and have now conceded first in two of their three home league games this season. Notably though, Mozyr won their previous home match versus a team situated in the top half.
- Unbeaten in four league fixtures (W2, D2), Torpedo Zhodino registered a clean sheet in three of those games. They should feel confident again here, having won their last five away H2Hs against Mozyr. Furthermore, they are unbeaten this league campaign against teams sitting in the top half ahead of this round (W2, D1).
- Having scored six of their nine league goals on the road this season, Zhodino enter this fixture with just one top-flight away loss so far (W2, D1, L1). However, all four of the league goals they’ve conceded this term came on the road.
- Players to watch: Nikita Melnikov (MOZ) has scored two of his last three league goals between the 46th-60th minute. Two of those goals came at home.
- With four league goals in 2020, Valery Gorbachik (ZDO) has scored three between the 31st minute and half-time. Three of those goals came away.
- Stat attack: Six of Mozyr’s seven league games have produced over 2.5 goals.
- Mozyr have drawn the first half in five of their seven league games this season (HT: W1, D5, L1).
- Just one of Zhodino’s nine competitive matches this term saw both teams score.
- There’s been over 2.5 goals in five of the last six competitive H2Hs held here.