Vitebsk – Shakhtyor Soligorsk Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Vitebsk 0-0 Shakhtyor Soligorsk
Date: 10.05.2020 | Match at: 14:00 | League: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 8 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45 | Bookie: Bet365
- It’s been a mixed start to the league season for Vitebsk (W3, D1, L3), yet scoring the opening goal here could help bring some consistency as Vitebsk have avoided defeat in all four league matches in which they’ve netted the first goal. There has been some consistency at half-time though, as five of their seven games have witnessed a 1-0 scoreline at the break (W3, L2).
- Vitebsk tend to do a good job of finding the back of the net in front of their fans, as they have scored in six of their previous eight home league matches (W3, D1, L4). Furthermore, of their eight goals scored across those fixtures, five came after the 60th minute.
- Shakhtyor Soligorsk’s decent start to the league season (W3, D2, L2) has been built on a strong defence. They have kept five clean sheets and conceded a joint-league low three goals so far. This has contributed to five of their seven league fixtures producing under 2.5 goals.
- Indeed, each of Soligorsk’s last four away league wins saw them keep a clean sheet. What’s more the visitors also boast a decent recent away record at Vitebsk, winning three of their previous five competitive trips (W3, L2). They were leading at half-time in four of those five fixtures too.
- Players to watch: Top scorer Ion Nicolaescu won’t be able to feature vs his parent club, meaning Vitebsk eyes will be on either Artem Gurenko or Yevgeniy Klopotskiy to add to their tallies of one goal apiece.
- Vitali Lisakovich has scored five goals across his previous three competitive Soligorsk appearances – four of those came after half-time.
- Stat attack: Each of Vitebsk’s three league victories finished by the same 1-0 scoreline, and saw at least one red card.
- Vitebsk’s average of 5.58 corners conceded per game is the fourth-highest in the division.
- Soligorsk have scored inside the opening 15 minutes in three of their previous four league visits to Vitebsk.