Dortmund – Schalke Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Dortmund 4-0 Schalke
Date: 16.05.2020 | Match at: 14:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 26 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.53 | Bookie: Unibet
- Title-chasing Borussia Dortmund are on a run of four straight Bundesliga wins, three of which saw them claim a 1-0 first-half lead – part of eight such occurrences this season for Dortmund. Strong first halves have actually been a theme of Dortmund’s league season so far, with no side registering more than their 13 half-time ‘wins’.
- Dortmund rank as the division’s best home side (W9, D3, L0), hitting a league-high of 3.42 goals per match and conceding a league-low of 0.83. Subsequently, they’ve kept a clean sheet in seven home league games, including the last three.
- Schalke 04 are amid a horrible run that has seen them win once in ten Bundesliga games (D6, L3). However, each of the five matches in that run where Schalke struck first saw them claim at least a point. Indeed, Schalke are yet to lose this season when scoring first (W7, D6), while they’ve recovered to win just twice on the eight occasions they conceded the opener.
- Without a goal in all four away league matches in 2020 (D2, L2) and hoping not to match their run of five from 1998, Schalke have nonetheless only lost once in the last eight Revierderby H2Hs (W2, D5). Their 4-2 win at Dortmund last season is in keeping with their road victories this league campaign (W4, D4, L4), which all saw over 2.5 goals and both sides score.
- Players to watch: Erling Haaland will look to add to his 12 goals in 11 competitive Dortmund games, 11 of which were second-half strikes!
- Lucky charm? Amine Harit has scored in six competitive games this season, with Schalke winning each time (1 x ET).
- Stat attack: Seven of the last eight H2Hs to see goals saw Dortmund strike first.
- Dortmund have overcome a -2 handicap on seven occasions at home in the league.
- Six of Schalke’s seven competitive losses this season have been ‘to nil’.
|Head-to-head matches: DORTMUND – SCHALKE|
|26.10.19||BUN||Schalke||Dortmund||0 : 0|
|27.04.19||BUN||Dortmund||Schalke||2 : 4|
|08.12.18||BUN||Schalke||Dortmund||1 : 2|
|15.04.18||BUN||Schalke||Dortmund||2 : 0|
|25.11.17||BUN||Dortmund||Schalke||4 : 4|