Seoul – Gwangju FC Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Seoul 1-0 Gwangju FC
Date: 17.05.2020 | Match at: 11:00 | League: SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 2 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33 | Bookie: Bet365
- Both Seoul and Gwangju started the new K League 1 (KL1) season with a defeat by a two-goal margin, but fans can expect a closer game here – the last 12 league H2Hs have featured both teams scoring, with 75% seeing the teams separated by a margin of under 1.5 goals at full-time.
- The hosts finished last KL1 season on a four-game winless run at home (D1, L3), three of which they started as favourites, and have conceded in six straight league games here. However even if they live up to their favourites tag here, expect action at both ends as Seoul’s previous six KL1 home wins saw both teams score.
- Gwangju’s defeat on matchday one was not only the 12th game in a row in which they didn’t draw (W7, L5), but was the third from their last five where the opener was netted by the tenth minute. The visitors tend to be involved in games featuring goals, with nine of their previous 12 producing over 2.5 match strikes.
- In fact six of their last eight away games have seen both teams score, including their last four away defeats. But to upset the odds here a strong defensive performance looks paramount, especially as Gwangju’s last seven away victories came ‘to nil’ – four by a 1-0 scoreline.
- Players to watch: Park Chu-young netted a first-half opener in Seoul’s last two competitive home games. Meanwhile, three of Felipe Silva’s previous four goals for Gwangju came before the 30th minute.
- Stat attack: Two of Seoul’s last three competitive home games featured a penalty between the 30th minute and half-time.
- Gwangju are winless in their previous three first away games of a new KL1 campaign (D2, L1).
- Four of the last six KL1 H2Hs held here featured over 3.5 goals.
|Head-to-head matches: SEOUL – GWANGJU FC|
|20.09.17||KL1||Gwangju FC||Seoul||1 : 4|
|09.07.17||KL1||Gwangju FC||Seoul||3 : 2|
|19.03.17||KL1||Seoul||Gwangju FC||2 : 1|
|02.10.16||KL1||Gwangju FC||Seoul||1 : 2|
|15.06.16||KL1||Seoul||Gwangju FC||3 : 2|