Karlsruher – Bochum Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Karlsruher 0-0 Bochum
Date: 24.05.2020 | Match at: 12:30 | League: GERMANY: 2. Bundesliga – Round 27 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.47 | Bookie: Unibet
- A strong start is key for Karlsruher, given that they are winless in 2. Bundesliga (BL2) games with a lost first half (D3, L6). That said, they’ve not lost a league game when leading at half-time (W3, D3), and their ability to start well is evidenced by a positive goal difference in the opening 15 minutes.
- With a defence unbreached in three of their previous four home wins across all competitions, Karlsruher have seen their last three league victories come by at least a two-goal margin. Furthermore, only one of their last nine league fixtures has featured over 2.5 goals, and they’ve lost just one of ten after scoring first (W5, D4).
- A win last round extended Bochum’s unbeaten streak to four (W2, D2), with that run producing an average of 3.50 goals per-game. Only one team has scored in more league contests (22) than Bochum, while ‘Die Unabsteigbaren’ are also the highest-scoring first-half scorers in the league (22).
- Despite an overall league-high 3.38 goals seen in Bochum games this campaign, that average drops to just 2.5 in away games (second lowest in BL2). Subsequently, only three of their away BL2 fixtures have seen a -1 handicap overcome (all defeats), while no come-from-behind victory has been sighted in their away games.
- Players to watch: Philipp Hofmann has netted four goals across the last three Karlsruher home games won/drawn, with two the first match goal.
- Bochum are unbeaten in the last six games in which forward Danny Blum has scored (W1, D5), including their last meeting versus Karlsruher.
- Stat attack: There have been two red cards shown across Karlsruher’s previous five league fixtures (0.4 per-match).
- Bochum have received the second-highest number of yellow cards in the league (2.38 per-game).
- Of the last 11 league goals conceded by Bochum, eight came after the 60th-minute.
- Ten of the previous 12 H2H clashes ended as a draw, including the last four.
|Head-to-head matches: KARLSRUHER – BOCHUM|
|20.10.19||2BUN||Bochum||Karlsruher||3 : 3|
|05.02.17||2BUN||Bochum||Karlsruher||1 : 1|
|13.08.16||2BUN||Karlsruher||Bochum||1 : 1|
|22.04.16||2BUN||Bochum||Karlsruher||1 : 1|
|06.11.15||2BUN||Karlsruher||Bochum||3 : 0|