Wehen – Sandhausen Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Wehen 0-1 Sandhausen
Date: 26.05.2020 | Match at: 17:30 | League: GERMANY: 2. Bundesliga – Round 28 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30 | Bookie: Unibet
- Ahead of this massive Bundesliga 2 (BL2) relegation six-pointer, Wehen’s form is on the rise. A quarter of their points have come in the last five BL2 matches, and they’ve avoided defeat in seven of their last nine BL2 home matches (W3, D4, L2).
- Seven of Wehen’s 33 BL2 goals this term have been scored during the first ten minutes, and the opening goal appears crucial as Wehen have lost ten of the 12 BL2 games in which they conceded first (W1, D1, L10). Furthermore, Wehen have lost all nine BL2 matches that they trailed at half-time. Thankfully, though, Wehen have kept eight first-half clean sheets across their last ten BL2 fixtures.
- Winless since the start of February (D3, L5), draw kings Sandhausen are also on sticky ground away from home (D1, L3). The first half could be crucial, as eight of their last nine BL2 matches witnessed the same result at both half-time and full-time. Scoring first could also be important, as Sandhausen are unbeaten in the seven BL2 games in which they netted first (W5, D2).
- Regardless, a low-scoring game appears on the cards as 66.67% of Sandhausen BL2 matches have finished with under 2.5 goals, including ten of their 13 away fixtures. Furthermore, seven of those aforementioned 13 finished with exactly two goals, whilst six of their 12 overall draws (home/away) ended 1-1.
- Players to watch: Manuel Schäffler has been Wehen’s first scorer in nine of the ten BL2 matches he’s netted in. Meanwhile, Sandhausen’s Kevin Behrens has scored his last two BL2 goals from the penalty spot, both in draws.
- Stat attack: Twelve of the 45 BL2 goals Wehen have conceded came beyond the 80th minute.
- Six of Sandhausen 31 BL2 goals scored have come via penalties.
- Five of the last six competitive H2Hs have been goalless at half-time, with three of the last four ending goalless.
|Head-to-head matches: WEHEN – SANDHAUSEN|
|28.10.19||2BUN||Sandhausen||Wehen||0 : 0|
|18.02.12||3LIG||Wehen||Sandhausen||0 : 4|
|27.08.11||3LIG||Sandhausen||Wehen||0 : 0|
|19.03.11||3LIG||Sandhausen||Wehen||0 : 0|
|25.09.10||3LIG||Wehen||Sandhausen||2 : 0|